Saturday, May 14, 2011

Kinda bummed.....


I decided yesterday that I would upgrade my cell phone to an iPhone, so this morning I was up and out and knocking on Verizon's door shortly after they opened. This was all prompted when my brother (and business partner) got an iPhone a week or so ago. So I asked a couple of questions about the data plan, etc, and said "Deal, wrap it up". Then the Verizon rep told me it would be $600.

*choke...cough...gag*

HOW MUCH?? What happened to $199? It seems that's good only if you're opening a new account or if you're an existing customer and are eligible for an upgrade. As I've had my current phone for 3 or 4 years, I was sure an upgrade was in order.

Ummm....no....it seems when my bro got his iPhone last week he used my upgrade. His upgrade won't be available until mid-July. (We have one of those blended business plans where we have all our phones on one account.)

Oh, bro will hear about this on Monday, I promise! Actually it might be a blessing in disguise, as it will give me time to mull over whether or not I really need an iPhone. I said need, not want. Still, I'm mildly disappointed. :(


S

Note: The model shown is NOT me. I'm not nearly that good looking. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment